• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To Oakley Designers and Management - Consider Revisiting the Past

• Thread starter Deleted member 15934
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15934

If there are any people on here with influence at Oakley I would suggest that they revisit some of the older models that were discontinued. Bring back and updated version of the following:

1. Romeo 1 (without cracking lens flaw)
2. Juliets
3 X Metal XX
4. Plate
5. Splice

If there are any people on here with influence at Oakley I would suggest that they revisit some of the older models that were discontinued. Bring back and updated version of the following:

1. Romeo 1 (without cracking lens flaw)
2. Juliets
3 X Metal XX
4. Plate
5. Splice
Hi I agree with you It would be great see the top wild and crazy models from the past.....but you know not everybody inside oakley is crazy about it as we are.....!
Ive said it before I had a discussion with my former colleage that worked with me as designer at Daimler and now he is eyewear designer at Oakley for 4years.....I told him I am crazy about metals and showed him collection of R1.....medusa and OTT and I was surprised he said he dont know any guys that even have these in his team!...that being said O designers are not necessary looking into the past....most of them are cardesigners plus the thing about Luxoticca doesnt help either.....IMHO you wanna something cool?you will have to do it by yourself! im sorry but thats the reality....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back