• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To Pit Boss Or Not To Pit Boss

TexxxZ 2.0

😊
Yo momma
Recently i have thru my own stupidity I have lost or stolen 3 sets of Oakleys
2 of which i want to replace
Jawbone black with OO red iridium
Monster Dog Matt black
So here's my dilemma do I buy same glasses that I lost or do i buy myself a pair of Pitt Boss

Have seen some Monster Dog Black si for sale £124
Can replace Jawbone's for £194
Also need new lenses for my Straight Jacket 2.0 Rootbeer £90
A new set of Pit Boss will cost £490 i've never held or tried on Pit Boss but do own a pair of Pit Bull FMJ's & Monster Doggle that need lenses
So do i buy to replace/repair old stock or splash out on something I've only ever seen on a web page/YouTube

You guys are the experts guide me in my time of need

Is there any possible way for you to see the Pit Boss in person before buying it?

I'm of the opinion that if you can't see it in person and are not sure if you would like it then you can spend your money more wisely by replacing multiple items for the same or even less money.

Lost/stolen i messed up but the desire still stands with the Jawbones i liked how the looked and driving as job they served the purpose BUT i also have Split Jacket in Rootbeer which are a real good driving glasses up till recently I had'nt seen the Monster Dog Si and now i really want them bad alway a fan of the Dog but in that colour ahhhhhhh to be in love
Now with the Pit Boss i've been saying since the PB1 release that i wanted them but never put my money where my mouth was so to speak i know to say i'd buy them and store them safe in their box would be a lie because if you buy'em you wear'em
I do have an odd shape head and and i do like my Pit Bull and my Monster Doggle so how much bigger(badder) would Pit Boss 2 in comparison

Also here's another option send Monster Doggle to DrChop have him Cerakote and cut a new ruby red lens if possible then I would have something a little special .

pitboss is one hell of a pair bro! but check them out first... see if they would fit you! but ask some guys and we are happy with pitboss! but go with pitboss 1 not 2!

Firstly thank you for your imput but why PB1 over 2 the icon is a big plus but i think rubber on the ears and nose my have it good points as i will wear these most day weather permitting .

Keep in mind the comfort was increased with the Pitboss II. The original has stiff stems that cause fatigue or pinching on some people.

I have a PBII and enjoy it. Sadly I've never had a PB1 on my head so I too am leery of spending the cash on a pair I haven't tried on. There have been some good prices on both styles here on the forum lately.

I like the comfort that offers the PB2 but is not as nearly as badass as the first version, is not only the elite icon, the PB1 is more "aggressive" looking than the PB2, sadly I don't think anybody can stand wearing them for more than a couple hours
And V2OAK is perfectly right, the fitting of the PitBull is the same as the PB, that's a great way to know if it'll for you well.

Latest Posts

Back