• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To the ones who can't have them all...

pennyhoney

Oakley Expert
SF Bay Area
Back in the 90s, I will salivate when looking at all the colorways available from the Eye Jacket, Trenchcoat line. I would have collected them all, but unfortunately, even if I had all the money in the world, it would be insane to collect them all.( at least back in the 90s) Instead, I collected all the SunglassHut CATALOG to be more normal but in reality, I was just broke as a joke.

Today, I see all you guys' holy grails, masterpiece customs, limited Eds and factory one offs, and like the yesteryears, I wanted to have them all too- all of them! My solution: a HD digital picture frame. I have saved most of the pictures posted here and I run a slideshow in my frame accompanied by various adrenalin themed music that plays in the background. The bad boy has the ability plays videos too therefore I put some "Purpose beyond Reason" videos from YouTube so I can have it as part of the loop.

So, who else here does the same or at least thinks this is a neat idea?
quje3uje.jpg

Last edited:
love the idea. roating images.
didnt know about "Purpose beyond Reason" videos on YouTube. watching now. really good stuff. thanks.

I like the idea you have. There are tons of awesome pics up on this forum that you wouldn't find anywhere else.

Great Idea. I am wanting to set up a TV with videos running on a loop from current to vintage in my office when it gets it's make over this winter I hope. Nice sticker on the stand! ;)

Cool idea! Lose the spec stickers on the frame though, they mess up the look...
^This! Manufacturers slap those stickers on ever product so that stores can just pick one at random to be the floor model/demo. Apparently that's cheaper/easier than having a designated demo unit like they used to back in the old days. Regardless, every time I see a piece of home entertainment in someone's house with the stickers still on, I cry a little. :D
(I actually just peeled the spec stickers off of my father's audio receiver just this week)

Back