• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tobacco Users

JShank

Oakley Beginner
Who else on here smokes dips or chews. Recently quit and I'm going through such a withdrawal right now I miss my dip :(

I smoke cigars once and a while ans smoked pipes in the past. I wont touch cigarettes as they are habit forming. I dont have to smoke as i dont get cravings or withdraws, but nice to enjoy a nice cigar or pipe once and a while. I am smoking a cigar outside as we speak.

I quit smoking almost 2 years ago by using ecig. Not as good as quitting totally but better than cancer sticks.

Thank you. Should have made this more of a discussion

What brands?
How often?

I used to smoke also. Gave that up for dip and chew and quitting has been so hard. I smoked newports and Marlboro reds and I dip skoal and stokers. And I Used to chew red man...that **** was good. I quit about 2 months ago but not a day goes by that I don't think about it

I have the occasional dip now and again. Trying to cut down a bit but it started as a bad habit from playing ball. It's an expensive habit in Canada so now I only buy tins when I go to the states. Best of luck quitting I know it's not easy.

I quit about 15 cigarettes a day 9 years ago...still hard to not crave it...quitting was miserable...Half the reason I dont start is cuz I never want to have to quit again...I felt lousy for quite a while after...cold symptoms for some reason...

Back