• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today, I Am Quitting.....................smoking!!!!!!

this was one of the hardest things i ever did...smoked heavily only for 5 years but smoked a lot especially last 2 years ...almost 2 packs a day quit a million times but finally in 2003 a month before getting married kicked for real I am not gonna lie -I STILL get cravings but find pix of black burnt lungs when I get the urge...not the way i wanna go...good luck ...I got lucky and only gained 5 lbs too...I dont know if I have that much discipline now...glad I did it...hang in there!

Thanks!! i only smoke 10-12 sticks a day but that is still a lot considering smoking for 23 years...i know its gonna be hard but thanks man..i need to focus...i will not look at pictures of burnt lungs but pictures of PITBOSS!!!!LOL :dance3:

Best of luck to you...one of my best friends just quit last year...he also said that it wasn't as hard as he thought it would be.

Yeah about it being easy my wife quit after college b4 we met and it was easy for her-just stopped cold... I lnow people at work that can have 2 or 3 a year..not me..maybe I am addictive personality....glad I never did drugs I'd probably be in rehab or in a cardboard box sleeping on street...biut if u look at O hobby I never went for pricey stuff but at one time for example had 3 Damson Minute-I NEVER wore one even one time!!!...right now I am down to couple double...abt 120 from 300...that sounds like alot but thats a lot of vault trips and over 8 years and Ebay deals back when it was more safe and legit...many of my fav sellers have vanished...

Good luck scooby!! Can't wait to see you post in the new purchases area!

It's so worth it. We're all rooting for you.

Well done for making this hard decision.

:biggrin:

Latest Posts

Back