• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today was a good day......

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I went out to the Oakley vault today because I had to spend 40 bucks in bounce back money. As always I stood and talked to the guys for close to an hour off and on. I ended up buying a Tinfoil polished chrome ice iridium retail 200.00 it was DE. It was marked down to 129.00 with 40% off came up to 43.00 bucks with my BB bucks. I also traded for an emerald Science Fuel Cell with bag (I found the case a couple of months back knowing the trade was gonna happen) I also found a website that (Toyota) you could name your car so I picked PIT BOSS and OAKLEY (Oakley hasn't come yet) I figured I could do something with them......
IMG_1523_zpsbea9de04.jpg
IMG_1525_zps911a4d29.jpg
IMG_1527_zpsef179326.jpg
IMG_1528_zps572e41e8.jpg

Exciting.....I am hitting a Vault in NC next week, hope to come across a Tinfoil/Tincan. I like the frame and the hinge......I just wished they had a little more of a wrap design. If they are in a DE case I would pick up a pair for the collection.

Exciting.....I am hitting a Vault in NC next week, hope to come across a Tinfoil/Tincan. I like the frame and the hinge......I just wished they had a little more of a wrap design. If they are in a DE case I would pick up a pair for the collection.
If you hit the vault in Mebane NC they have Tincan in the DE case at 40% off, I was in there today.

I am not sure I just glanced at them. If you call they have a great staff they would most likely hold you a pair if they have what you want. Talk to Nicole or Curt they are super nice and always willing to help.

Very nice!!!! Love the science! An you can't beat the 43 dollar tincans :) great frame!
Sounds like a good few days!!

I am not sure I just glanced at them. If you call they have a great staff they would most likely hold you a pair if they have what you want. Talk to Nicole or Curt they are super nice and always willing to help.
Went to Mebane today hoping to pickup a pair of Tincans for cheap. The only colorway they had was polished gold with dark grey. I tried them on and looked over to my brother who stated that I looked like Elvis....I didn't get them.

Back