• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Todays 3some

@Blondie I am going to let it slide the random post of the newbie, its like he decided to post his lenses in the first thread he found in the Forum
On the name i stand for it :D i got another threesome today but they are not sunglasses
Sounds like you had a good day! 😎

This weekend 3some , 2 tshirts and a cargo pants
20200808_200906.jpg

Last edited:
Felicidades Chino! Where are you getting your stuff? States or Mexico?

I have seen less activity in Mercado Libre MX since the change on tax retention,

FB marketplace have a lot of good Oakley stuff, but I am afraid of paying outside a platform and never get my purchase

Felicidades Chino! Where are you getting your stuff? States or Mexico?

I have seen less activity in Mercado Libre MX since the change on tax retention,

FB marketplace have a lot of good Oakley stuff, but I am afraid of paying outside a platform and never get my purchase
Hi @th00r , the glasses i got them from my local Facebook market and the cloths i got them from a local hook up here in TJ that gets new Oakley stuff from time to time at good prices.

Due to the Covid border restrictions we cant cross the border whit a Tourist Visa for whath it looks to be a long time more, so i cant go to the Oakley stores in Southern Ca.

I dont do Mercado Libre seen too many fakes and i think i got better deals on Facebook Market than the prices i have seen on ML.

Back