• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today's adds: Jawbones and SGH Holbrooks

love the jade iridium... sick combo!!

Thanks Gary! I wasn't sold on them at first, but the more i look at them, the nicer they look!

Sweet Scores! THose Holbrooks are awesome!

Thanks Peeza! Holbrooks tend to look boring to me, but this pair and the STPL pair are badass.

very nice deal on that freaking holbrooks . . .
CONGRATS!

Thanks Nerd!

nice pick ups dude!

Thanks Jono! Can't compare to your scores, tho!

great scoop of the SGH exclusives! I'm super jelly!

Can you handle it? LOL!

Yeah I would pay $60 for those holbrooks any day! Nice pick up!

Yah, when i realized that's how much they would cost out the door, i had to do it.

Dude, you just got those SGH Holbrooks today? WTH?!?!?!! Nice score!

Yup! Well, yesterday now that i'm commenting :smile:

Not sure what the going rate in the USA for replacement jawbone lenses are but eyewear outlet have them on offer here in the UK if it's any help.
Oakley Jawbone Replacement Lens Kit - Black Iridium Vented - Departments from Eyewear Outlet UK

Nice Holbrook's too.

Thanks for the link, Tony! I think by the time i pay for shipping, it'd be cheaper just to buy it from Oakley.

Luvin those JawBones. I just wish they looked halfway decent on me.

They don't fit me as well as Split Jackets do, but they still work.

Definitely great pickups dude. Nice connection ya found over there!

Thanks, Rob!

Nice pickups Splice...great price on the Holbrook!!

Thanks!

I need to go to my SGH and pick up their Holbrooks if they're $60!! Last time i saw (three weeks ago) they had been at $120 and no one has bought them!

I need to go to my SGH and pick up their Holbrooks if they're $60!! Last time i saw (three weeks ago) they had been at $120 and no one has bought them!

You can't get them for $60 anymore. The only reason i got that price is because the Holbrooks were on Clearance at $79.98 and they were running a 30% promo for all clearance items.

You can still get them for $79.98 though.

You can't get them for $60 anymore. The only reason i got that price is because the Holbrooks were on Clearance at $79.98 and they were running a 30% promo for all clearance items.

You can still get them for $79.98 though.

Oh okay, thats still a good deal IMO!

my local SGH's... NEVER...and i will repeat... NEVER EVER EVER EVER...have any of the sale frames in stock.
not once have they had anything that was remotely close to being on sale in stock.
sucks man.

Sucks :sad: I got lucky as it was the first SGH i called and was fairly close. She had one left and promised to hold them for me. If they had more, i'd have picked them up to pass on to the members here.

Back