• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today’s case pick ups

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
I left my name and number at a small sports shop a couple hours from my house several years ago never expecting to be called. The guys has called me twice now and offered me some cool display items. Yesterday he called and told me to come pick these up. They needs some TLC but for the price I couldn’t pass them up. If anyone has the tall style case can you show me the back of the case, what it is and how it’s attached? For some reason I want to think it’s a mirror but obviously missing on this case.

Thanks.

IMG_6779.jpeg

It was a white panel, one side should be mirrored, and the other side is clear. Solid finds, good work being proactive and leaving your contact info.

Thanks, that might be hard to find. I may have to just add a piece of glass or plexiglass. If you’re looking at it I think it’s the right side that has a mirror on it also.

That is correct, I swapped the mirror on mine to the other side and removed the white panel because it was a little dingy and banged up. I believe mine had a sheet of plexiglass behind the white panel so I just took the protective paper film off of that and have kept the clear look. The white panel was a more durable version of foam core.

Latest Posts

Back