• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today's Delivery...

Truth be told they’d probably sell more of those NFL Holbrooks if they did every team like they did the Chiefs and Niners. Meaning with some color and lens etching
Absolutely!! Probably just needed something to set apart the SB editions. Makes me wonder if they'll eventually offer something similar for the rest of the teams.

Halftime show wasn't bad either 🍑🍑

Horrible horrible show.
JLO is So desperate to be young . Look at me look at me!🤮 Spread those legs JLo, make your daughter proud! Can’t stand that woman.
Horrible music.
Turned it off!!’
Rather watch Justin and Janice.
Just my opinion though🤷🏻‍♂️

Horrible horrible show.
JLO is So desperate to be young . Look at me look at me!🤮 Spread those legs JLo, make your daughter proud! Can’t stand that woman.
Horrible music.
Turned it off!!’
Rather watch Justin and Janice.
Just my opinion though🤷🏻‍♂️
Ain't no JLo fan but she did put on a good show. Shakira flat out rocked it though! It was a little risque but it wasn't as bad as folks are makin it out to have been

I bought the Chiefs version as well as the Super Bowl Gascans. I'm going through a return claim now since my Gascans arrived without the "Chiefs" lens entching I was charged for. The 49ers and Chiefs Holbrooks are listed as limited to 200 of each. The Super Bowl Gascans are listed as only 150 of them. Both Holbrooks went on sale before the Super and the Gascans went on sale Super Bowl night. Does it seem strange to anyone else there aren't at most 550 Oakley/NFL fans to have these limited exclusives sold out by now? Like perhaps they are just selling them to anyone who orders and just claiming there's only 200 or 150?

I bought the Chiefs version as well as the Super Bowl Gascans. I'm going through a return claim now since my Gascans arrived without the "Chiefs" lens entching I was charged for. The 49ers and Chiefs Holbrooks are listed as limited to 200 of each. The Super Bowl Gascans are listed as only 150 of them. Both Holbrooks went on sale before the Super and the Gascans went on sale Super Bowl night. Does it seem strange to anyone else there aren't at most 550 Oakley/NFL fans to have these limited exclusives sold out by now? Like perhaps they are just selling them to anyone who orders and just claiming there's only 200 or 150?
I visited the site this morning and apparently you can order the SB LIV frame and choose any nfl team etching for the lenses. I'm suspicious of the 'limited' nature of these as well.
Screenshot_20200207-114240_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200207-114052_Chrome.jpg

Latest Posts

Back