• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today's Delivery

SC55

I should Work at Oakley
North Carolina
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Thanks to @OakManTX (great guy) I got these in the mail today. Been wanting a 3D pair for a while now and the TinTin fills the need nicely. TinTin frame is awesome may have to put lenses in them to wear them in the rotation. Not a USC fan but the bag and box are one of my all time favorite so excited to find them. These two look nice flanking the NYC Fuel Cell.

View attachment 215371 View attachment 215374 Thanks to @OakManTX (great guy) I got these in the mail today. Been wanting a 3D pair for a while now and the TinTin fills the need nicely. TinTin frame is awesome may have to put lenses in them to wear them in the rotation. Not a USC fan but the bag and box are one of my all time favorite so excited to find them. These two look nice flanking the NYC Fuel Cell.
Both pairs are sweet

Thanks for compliments, I would have never thought when I found this website I would have this type of collection. This is by far the best forum I have been apart of. Thanks for all the info from everyone here.

Back