• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today's finds

lacrossestix66

Oakley Enthusiast
Okinawa, Japan
Picked up these two beauty's today!
20170202_223113[364].jpg

Very good finds! The tricky part is going to be getting lenses and or any parts you may need. But still very cool.

The lens thing is killing me haha I have plans for the carbon ones since they are beat. I'm mainly thinking about getting linegear lenses for them both. Anybody know which one is the closest to deep water prizm color? Also interested what tanzanite looks like out in the wild.

Very cool. I skimmed right past the frame only pair there when I first looked at the pic...then read your "two beauties" caption!
the xmetal ones had aftermarket lenses in them before, they didn't fit very well though and not the greatest looking. The frame though is in great condition only a little play in the left side of the bridge.

the xmetal ones had aftermarket lenses in them before, they didn't fit very well though and not the greatest looking. The frame though is in great condition only a little play in the left side of the bridge.

Frames both look pretty good. OEM lenses will fit the best, obviously, and will always be my first choice. Linegear makes some nice stuff though!

Back