• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today's haul - Completed Splice collection (non-exclusive) and a few bonuses

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks to JOBEN for selling me the Black Chrome/Black Splice to help me complete my collection of the Splice. I know i'm missing the JP Montoya, Murasaki, and the Back Country pairs, but those are too hard to come by and WAY too expensive. I'm happy with the five i have.

6645425809_533921e81c_b.jpg

I have also been in touch with a seller i found on CL who was selling a few Jawbones. When i met up with him, turned out he had a set of Polished Juliets with Ruby Iridium. The Jawbones didn't come with anything else. What you see is what i got. No bag, papers, lenses, case. They look like a custom pair. But i picked up both for only $130! :cool: When i told him i was a collector, he dug up a pair of boots and handed them to me and said, "Take them. I don't use or want them." Best of all they were my size (Size 10)! They're a little used and need new laces, but that should be easy. Not sure what model these boots are. Anyone know?

Not too shabby for my first pick ups for the year :big_boss:

6645418729_3685762a59_b.jpg

6645484017_55a75b997a_b.jpg

WTH?!?!?!! Jawbones and Polished Juliets for $130?!?!?!!! Lady luck has her eyes on you this year...better go to Vegas! LOL! Nice pick ups!

nice 1st score SpliceD!!
great that you got the splice set . . .

Back