• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today's Vault Visit

I like the O Store at Woodfield, but it's not a Vault (discounted / sale items). The associates at Woodfield are super nice too.
Went to Woodfield back in May for the first time and the manager was super cool and helpful but found nothing discounted or on sale (that I wanted). Cool store but for me Gurnee vault was more beneficial just not to my wallet.

Went to Woodfield back in May for the first time and the manager was super cool and helpful but found nothing discounted or on sale (that I wanted). Cool store but for me Gurnee vault was more beneficial just not to my wallet.
Well, Woodfield is a straight up O store, not a Vault.

I agree that the staff there are fantastic.

Well, Woodfield is a straight up O store, not a Vault.

I agree that the staff there are fantastic.
Yea im aware of that lol. Staff actually was great at both stores. Now on that same trip I visited the Cancun O store and their prices were awful (which I expected being a different country and a tourist trap) and their staff while being friendly were absolutely 100% clueless. They had 0 knowledge of any of the products sitting right in their display cases. They seriously where referring to pieces by other names. It was embarrassing. I felt like the teacher and the 4 of them were the students.

Yea im aware of that lol. Staff actually was great at both stores. Now on that same trip I visited the Cancun O store and their prices were awful (which I expected being a different country and a tourist trap) and their staff while being friendly were absolutely 100% clueless. They had 0 knowledge of any of the products sitting right in their display cases. They seriously where referring to pieces by other names. It was embarrassing. I felt like the teacher and the 4 of them were the students.
That's unfortunate. I would have thought that the prices would be lower in Mexico.

Where exactly is the Cancun O Store? I went last year and didn't see it. I am going again in a couple of months and would love to visit it. Do they have any exclusive t-****s or so?

Where exactly is the Cancun O Store? I went last year and didn't see it. I am going again in a couple of months and would love to visit it. Do they have any exclusive t-****s or so?
Its in the fancy schmancy mall right on the strip. It's called Luxury Mall i believe and yes they have exclusive Oakley Cancun shirts. I snagged one.

Thank you. I can't wait to visit it.
Their selection was very good but prices were quite inflated compared to stateside. Its right in the front of the high end shopping mall called Luxury Mall. When heading toward downtown Cancun from the airport its on your right hand side near La Isla shopping mall (the outdoor mall) just opposite side of the road.

Back