• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today's Vault Visit

Yep thats what I was after as well. My buddy and his wife each bought a pair of crosshairs (different models) and spent a bit over US retail but they knew that going in and were happy to do so. The selection at that store is fairly solid. There also is a small O store at La Isla. Thats where i first saw the Cancun O shirts.

Yep thats what I was after as well. My buddy and his wife each bought a pair of crosshairs (different models) and spent a bit over US retail but they knew that going in and were happy to do so. The selection at that store is fairly solid. There also is a small O store at La Isla. Thats where i first saw the Cancun O shirts.
So, they have O shirts that are specific to locations? Like Harley Davidson or Hard Rock Cafe shirts?

i stopped by the Aurora vault today. i wasn't planning to buy any pairs of sunglasses since i have bought a few pairs lately and wanted to take it easy a bit. i just wanted to check out some of the new pairs and see if they work for me. good thing i did cause i found out frogskins really don't work for me and i was planning to order a pair online. lol. i really liked some of the finishes on the newer holbrook LX's.

i guess they are having a 25% off sale running till July 2nd that applies to almost everything in the store (except the already discounted sunglasses). i ended up getting a nice golf shirt, a t shirt, a fitted new era hat, a hydrophobic lens coating pen, and a lens cleaner kit for like 60 bux. not bad.

the staff was helpful and the guy at the counter was really happy to see the pair of X Squared i had on my head.

there was a ton of pairs on sale though, i had to restrain myself from buying any. it's a candy store for an adult in there. lol.

Last edited:
i stopped by the Aurora vault today. i wasn't planning to buy any pairs of sunglasses since i have bought a few pairs lately and wanted to take it easy a bit. i just wanted to check out some of the new pairs and see if they work for me. good thing i did cause i found out frogskins really don't work for me and i was planning to order a pair online. lol. i really liked some of the finishes on the newer holbrook LX's.

i guess they are having a 25% off sale running till July 2nd that applies to almost everything in the store (except the already discounted sunglasses). i ended up getting a nice golf shirt, a t shirt, a fitted new era hat, a hydrophobic lens coating pen, and a lens cleaner kit for like 60 bux. not bad.

the staff was helpful and the guy at the counter was really happy to see the pair of X Squared i had on my head.

there was a ton of pairs on sale though, i had to restrain myself from buying any. it's a candy store for an adult in there. lol.
Yup, danger city for sure! lol.

Like I said, initially, I had only planned to get a few small items, then I had to wait to check out and I started to browse the rest of the merchandise; from then on I was a goner. HA!

Glad you got some goodies!

Back