• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Todd Francis Eyepatch

hmmm looks like my pic EvilOakley . . . :cool:
i still have both versions and i LOVE them a lot!

When I was looking for the 2 Bird version (thanks nerd) I found at least triple the amount of 1 birds available. But that could be chalked up to timing. It seems like the 2 bird is the more difficult one to locate, but that could just be me. Either one is cool...but the 2 bird seems to be at least one bird cooler? :lol:

i agree that the two bird at least seems more difficult to find. I have a one bird model and spent about a year looking for a two bird, found dozens of one bird but never a two. Ended up giving up on it now. Weather its actually more rare or not i do not know either officially, just speaking from personal experience.

Availability now, is going to differ a lot from availability at release. Many want to hold on to the two-bird due to perceived value, so the secondary market might make them artificially scarce.

Availability now, is going to differ a lot from availability at release. Many want to hold on to the two-bird due to perceived value, so the secondary market might make them artificially scarce.

Well put...if i were to guess id guess there are equal numbers of each, but thats just my guess.

Back