• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Todd Francis Painting

Inspection tomorrow. Possession is beginning of march, probably won't live out there until April. Go out there on weekends and get organized so when we move out its all done.

Probably be doing some neat stuff for the grand opening and hopefully a big chunk of Oakley specials/giveaways/etc.

Now that we've found a house I'm getting pretty excited.

OOO said:
Now you have the 3-bird, which nobody else allegedly has, :bigboss:

Nice! I actually located a 2 bird finally. Now just to get him to sell it to me!

Inspection tomorrow. Possession is beginning of march, probably won't live out there until April. Go out there on weekends and get organized so when we move out its all done.

Probably be doing some neat stuff for the grand opening and hopefully a big chunk of Oakley specials/giveaways/etc.

Now that we've found a house I'm getting pretty excited.

Right on. When is the store set for grand opening?

Early May. We'll have a better idea of exact timing once the construction starts. The space is being demo'd right now and we get it Feb 15th... if ever you're heading to Jasper make sure to hit me up!!!

When you nail down grand opening weekend let me know. I'll swing by check the place out and go waste a day or two in Jasper.

Back