• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TokyoSoul signing in ..

TokyoSoul

Oakley Beginner
Tokyo
Please excuse me today .. i left my oldman glasses somewhere, (possibly in my sock drawer), and i cant see anything :p

50 years old, born in NewZealand, moved to Tokyo when i was 20, been here ever since .. Not new to Oakley at all, reasonably heavy user, just never really moved into the deep psychology of it .. Lets not go into all the seedy details on the first date :p

Anyway .. looking forward to the eye candy .. looking forward to perhaps getting a pair of something i can call my 'own' ..

I have to wait / work for PM privileges so ill be out the back here sorting boxes ok :)

Lucky to be living in Tokyo. There were a bunch of exclusives from your city.
Well the search continues ya know .. MANY years ago i did japanese radio control cars ad toys and stuff on ebay .. the whole tamagochi thing too .. yeah we often have stuff that noone else does .. (the tribal MD come to mind), trouble is getting to it at reasonable prices .. but funnily enough, wait enough YEARS and stuff kinda comes back to normal .)

Back