• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TokyoSoul signing in ..

north of NYC man .. so thats like .. Canada !! :D ive always been good at geography ..

Tokyo is Tokyo tho .. its much cooler in Fast Furious than real life too :p ..
It’s true, we consider anything north of NY as if it were Canada lol. I love Tokyo Drift! I gotta disagree though, every time I visit I feel like staying lol. I could chill in an open air onsen for the rest of my life!

It’s true, we consider anything north of NY as if it were Canada lol. I love Tokyo Drift! I gotta disagree though, every time I visit I feel like staying lol. I could chill in an open air onsen for the rest of my life!
im too tattooed to be welcome in the communal bathtub lol .. but agreed .. it is definatey the way to relax !! (insert copius amounts of beer here ..)

im too tattooed to be welcome in the communal bathtub lol .. but agreed .. it is definatey the way to relax !! (insert copius amounts of beer here ..)
Ouch, yea they still take that seriously. There’s a couple ryokan that have rooms with private onsen.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you aboard. :welcome: 🤙

IMG_1703.gif

Back