• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too Good To Be True?

Its kind of hard to tell. To me, they look legit. And for sixty two bucks, id say what you could be gaining outweighs what you could be losing.

Its kind of hard to tell. To me, they look legit. And for sixty two bucks, id say what you could be gaining outweighs what you could be losing.

Yeah, I know what you mean ... I was going to take a chance and bid because I figured if they were fake, I could get my money back.

But then I noticed they were coming from Japan and I'd have to pay for the return shipping as well as deal with all the customs headache, so I passed.

Plus if they were legit, why hardly any bids?

Couple a weeks ago a pair of these sold for $625.00...

Those are fake. Banana beats do not have a sku number. The logo is bad, the color yellow is not the same. Everything about them scream fake. Jono and I had a guy and Facebook showing off the similar pair except the lense had a horrible etching. Which this pair of banana beats, the lens is not etched. But still everything a out the pair screams fake.

Those are fake. Banana beats do not have a sku number. The logo is bad, the color yellow is not the same. Everything about them scream fake. Jono and I had a guy and Facebook showing off the similar pair except the lense had a horrible etching. Which this pair of banana beats, the lens is not etched. But still everything a out the pair screams fake.

Thanks!

Now I could sleep tonight ...

:laugh:

Also another thing the sku 24-272 goes to the SW polished black w/24k if I remember correctly.

I saw them Saturday I think it was and passed on the fakes... You had better know what your looking at if you plan to spend the cash it will take to get the real thing...

Back