• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too Many Purchased This Month Already

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
witkkoops.jpg

& another for my wife. This is your fault Jono......:redface:

koops.jpg

koops1.jpg

Yup, ooh can't wait for mine, surprised they still have some left

Yeah I checked earlier. I am tempted but I dont really want that pair but would make good trade bait later....hummmmmm. Its funny but seems like there are deals left and right as of late. I hate that this happens. Things were quiet in Nov and Dec but I blamed the holidays now all of a sudden here comes the deals. Im just waiting for a deal on my top 3.

Yeah I checked earlier. I am tempted but I dont really want that pair but would make good trade bait later....hummmmmm. Its funny but seems like there are deals left and right as of late. I hate that this happens. Things were quiet in Nov and Dec but I blamed the holidays now all of a sudden here comes the deals. Im just waiting for a deal on my top 3.

Ok this is my humble suggestion, if you have the $$$ to spare then I say go buy a pair, like you said it will make for good trade bait later or you can sell it at a later time, you'll get your money back at the least, hey maybe someday you may decide to complete the Artist Series, just a thought

Back