• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too Many Watches, Not Enough Wrist....

The Time Tanks / Minute Machines
View attachment 94687

Missing a few...
View attachment 94688
Diamond ~ SKU 10-222
View attachment 94689
Titanium w/Red ~ SKU 10-251

Titanium w/Silver ~ SKU 10-194
View attachment 94960
Titanium w/Black ~ SKU 10-193
View attachment 94961
Titanium w/Leather Band and Black Face ~ SKU 10-191

You wouldn't be interested in selling sku # 10-222, would you? My loss of mine is a terrible story and I would love the opportunity to replace it. Thank you for your time.

You wouldn't be interested in selling sku # 10-222, would you? My loss of mine is a terrible story and I would love the opportunity to replace it. Thank you for your time.

Before asking for people to sell please read
The the forum exchange guidelines

Before asking for people to sell please read
The the forum exchange guidelines

And the post you asked your question on, is from Feb of 2012 - over 8 years old.

@cknudsenjr42

I do occasionally check in and it doesn't matter how old threads are, the mods are just doing their job but I don't know many of them anymore. But its fine to contact me through PM, don't think im out of the game. I just lurk about a lot! LoL
I think 10-222 is the diamond minute machine correct? I'd have to look and see if I still have an extra.

Back