• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Took a bit of a risk.....

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Seller has 0 feedback but nothing ventured......also gave the pics a good look over, so for 256 quid, a pair of 1st Gen Plasma / Fire with the original picture box, should be mine this coming Wednesday or Thursday.
should be heading my way

The postage tracking number has already been sent!!!!

Last edited:
Seller has 0 feedback but nothing ventured......also gave the pics a good look over, so for 256 quid, a pair of 1st Gen Plasma / Fire with the original picture box, should be mine this coming Wednesday or Thursday.
should be heading my way

The postage tracking number has already been sent!!!!

I play clean up guy on sellers with 0 feedback or even crappy feedback... scored ALLOT of good deals that way! Why not when you have eBay protection right? Worst thing that can happen is they don't work out and you get your money back. A minor inconvenience for taking the gamble. Nice score and way to jump in there for the deal!

Congrats we’ll played
Thank you, @TheStig, I saw an oppotuntity and took it.
Thank you @Oakley OCD.
I play clean up guy on sellers with 0 feedback or even crappy feedback... scored ALLOT of good deals that way! Why not when you have eBay protection right? Worst thing that can happen is they don't work out and you get your money back. A minor inconvenience for taking the gamble. Nice score and way to jump in there for the deal!
@XxrumpkaxX, wise words. Perhaps eBay truly is the untapped source........at last....
I'm jealous! 😁 congrats!

Couldn't resist,: thank you, @SharkSugender.

Last edited:
I looked at these but as I already have a Unicorn pair albeit with a Crap box (it's a long story) I passed on it.

Nice grab......
Thank you, @alol.
I'm thinking they're not going to be mint, from the fuzzy and ambiguous pics. I needed a box for my ones I own already, so all in, I'd consider this to be a fair exchange.. They're going to need re-pinning by the looks of the nose bridge. As to the true condition, excluding what I have extrapolated, I will know when they arrive.
Genius move as usual mate.

Fortune favorite the bold :agree:
Thank you, Dave, I'd say, perhaps a shrewd move, but as I mention to @alol, we shall see.

This doesn't bode well..........

There was an issue whilst your package was in transit.

Tracking summary​

We'll update you as soon as more info is available.

We'll update you as soon as more info is available.​

Deliveries may take longer than usual due to Royal Mail industrial action.

Latest Posts

Back