• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Took a bit of a risk.....

Excellent!!!
1662067080662.png

Only just saw this updated Thread. These are Super Nice. Some new Foam (although not sure the usual supplier on here has stock, As I have messaged him twice without reply) and you'll never know it happened.

The "Snot" you mentioned on the lenses may be a bit of Iridium breakdown? Seems to affect Fire & Ruby lenses only in my experience. I bought a Scalpel with Fire lenses recently & that exhibited this symptom. Lenses Clean but but take ages to clear.

Only just saw this updated Thread. These are Super Nice. Some new Foam (although not sure the usual supplier on here has stock, As I have messaged him twice without reply) and you'll never know it happened.

The "Snot" you mentioned on the lenses may be a bit of Iridium breakdown? Seems to affect Fire & Ruby lenses only in my experience. I bought a Scalpel with Fire lenses recently & that exhibited this symptom. Lenses Clean but but take ages to clear.
Thus, the lenses age, suggests they're starting too delam......Super Nice, but for much longer......

Latest Posts

Back