• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top 5 Oakley Watch list, your favorites

Hmmm hard to say but I’d go with
1. Hollow Point. No other Oakley watch IMHO compares to the weight and feel of the HP.
2. Gearbox. It’s a simple unique design that’s intriguing.
3. Minute Machine. Hard to choose between this or the 12 gauge. Mm’s are nice because of the variety of options for faces.
4. 12 gauge. Classy looking bad ass watch. Ti. 12 Gauge is one of my top options because of the weight.
5. Kill Switch. So many options and although they should of had a Ti band option for these the design is extremely comfortable on the wrist. If I was telling the truth the DT would be a Tye for 5th.

1. Hollow Point. No other Oakley watch IMHO compares to the weight and feel of the HP.
3. Minute Machine. Hard to choose between this or the 12 gauge. Mm’s are nice because of the variety of options for faces.
4. 12 gauge. Classy looking bad ass watch. Ti. 12 Gauge is one of my top options because of the weight.
5. Kill Switch. So many options and although they should of had a Ti band option for these the design is extremely comfortable on the wrist. If I was telling the truth the DT would be a Tye for 5th.
My choices are the exact same, great taste!!

Tie, you talk to smart in the forum. Almost like you know what your talking about lmao

Time Bomb II (Livestrong edition)
Hollow Point (orange)
Minute Machine (red)
Ti Gearbox (carbon fiber dial and titanium band)
Double Tap (stainless band) / Killswitch (carbon fiber dial)

Latest Posts

Back