• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top 5 Oakley Watch list, your favorites

nothing like the TB1, as the different faces allow you to match about any outfit.

1: FMJ easily the nicest and most thought provoking watch oakley ever made. They really went all out.

2: Minute machine red diamond- a true exquisite piece of art. One of the few pieces I’m sad to not have in my collection anymore. The honed red with diamonds is gorgeous

3: Minute machine polished blue- it doesn’t get enough talk but this piece was very well put together from OF. They have a great way of making the right color combo. Pure fire.

4: Hollow point honed red- although I’ve never owned this watch, I really love the color red. Hint hint all my cars I’ve ever own. Truly a beauty, but any HP will fit the bill for most collectors. A true upgrade at the link spacing with better breathability and a decent overall price point.

5: Holeshot devils brigade w/ metal band- the white band does the watch just fine but the upgrade at the rubber/steel band makes it very transformative and clean. Def one of the most underrated watches that oakley sold.

Honorable mention: Tb1
I’d love and sit and say the TB2 is better, with the mechanical movement and the appearance but I’d tend to disagree. The fit and feel, size and simplicity def drew me in over TB2. If I wanted a more advanced movement then I wouldn’t be looking at oakley LOL. TB1 has great color pop, and just works. If I were picking up my first TB1, I’d get emerald.

hope my top five was descriptive enough. I put a solid 6 years collecting the watch line. The journey for every piece was a lot of fun. Met and chatted with amazing members. Also made great friends from the passion they have for their watches as well.

thanks and look forward to the rest of the groups insight

View attachment 722444

View attachment 722446
144210BA-A346-4969-AC23-B392C2AE56CF.jpeg
B1293771-5DC6-4073-885A-09D443990D00.jpeg
9829DD7B-BA2E-4799-B841-A9CDFE5E53E7.jpeg
FCC082B8-83A9-4101-A7BE-437BD39AC617.jpeg
8FCCE987-9DD8-40FA-A1F3-CE14539DCFE5.jpeg
7D1AA5E4-2608-44BC-8B02-0107318A184B.jpeg
AA395D56-2488-4DAB-AD2C-EABF29AB2DD3.jpeg
A76069CF-D6BC-465D-A92F-05CD877BF2A2.jpeg

Top 5 in my collection would be:
1. FMJ
2. Minute Machine polished blue, polished red, either of the diamond or all black face.
3. TB2 Red or Livestrong
4. Hollow Point black or red
5. Kill Switch polished Ti with diamond bezel
Looks like thats 11 favorites, difficult to narrow down to 5.
Ps add the Ti band Gearbox

You have 4 of my 5, just never been a fan of the time bomb. I have one, polished. But of all the time bombs, the one you have would be my favorite. Excluding the automatics And Diamonds, I guess the 12 gauges would be my other favorite. Would love to have the blue Olympic, you just don’t see them very often, and when you do don’t know if I would spend the $$$$ to get one.. nice collection btw

Only have two
1. Blade
2. TB1
I love the overall rounded design they have. never really was a big watch guy but those would be my goto oakley watches

your 1&2 have always been out of my price range for Oakley Watches, who knows, maybe I will get lucky one day.

Until then, I will have to settle for your #4 as my poor mans FMJ, great watch, I'm wearing it today!!

your 1&2 have always been out of my price range for Oakley Watches, who knows, maybe I will get lucky one day.

Until then, I will have to settle for your #4 as my poor mans FMJ, great watch, I'm wearing it today!!
Double Tap is an awesome watch. Your can easily fund the TB2 and FMJ just selling all the duplicate watches you have in your collection. Although I know some collectors have different collecting styles. You maybe one of those who like to collect all the colorways.

Back