• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
You’ve probably noticed how popular Oakley sunglasses are with soldiers. And there are good reasons too. Oakley military sunglasses include technology to protect your eyes on and off-duty! Keep reading as we review your top questions and the best Oakley military sunglasses!

What sunglasses does the US military use?
There are no official sunglasses issued by the US to armed forces. That means soldiers can choose their own glasses. However, Oakleys are definitely the most popular sunglasses used by all US military branches. Plus the brand offers a variety of ballistic eyewear that’s perfect for the field. Keep reading as we explain why Oakleys are so popular and our top picks for Oakley military glasses!
Can you wear Oakleys in the Military?
Yes, but not every pair of Oakley sunglasses can be worn by all US military branches. This is because every US...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
When I try to look at an article, it takes me to a page where I’m not logged in, and also unable to click on the login button. Using Safari on iPhone XS Max

My first pair of Oakleys ever was the SI M frames I treated myself to when I got out of Basic. Made in the USA, I used them everywhere (shooting range, sports, running, driving). M frames are /were the best!

Back