• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top Ten Rarest Oakley Sunglasses?

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
I was thinking about this the other day, so I figured I would just ask the Oakley collector experts!

What are the Top Ten Rarest Oakley Sunglasses (by #'s produced for sale) ranked from 10-1.

10 being least rare and 1 being most rare. I'm curious for everyones opinions/facts :ugeek:

In my opinion the rarest is a set of Frogskins designed by Andrew Petterson. It is a set of 50 Frogs that from 1-50 every single one is done with a different one of a kind design. So in reality there is only 1 of each made and that's it. I have never seen anything but pictures of them. They were made in 2008 if I remember right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

That's my opinion. It covers a bit more than 10 though.

slvrdragn69 said:
In my opinion the rarest is a set of Frogskins designed by Andrew Petterson. It is a set of 50 Frogs that from 1-50 every single one is done with a different one of a kind design. So in reality there is only 1 of each made and that's it. I have never seen anything but pictures of them. They were made in 2008 if I remember right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

That's my opinion. It covers a bit more than 10 though.

Ok let's count all of those as 1 :lol:

The eastern boarders frogskins i believe have 6 in one series and 10 in the other

Ok, I guess this was a bad idea! :lol:

How about we eliminate "hand made"?

I was kinda hoping someone would actually do a list.

drum roll... #1.

Back