BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
I was thinking about this the other day, so I figured I would just ask the Oakley collector experts!

What are the Top Ten Rarest Oakley Sunglasses (by #'s produced for sale) ranked from 10-1.

10 being least rare and 1 being most rare. I'm curious for everyones opinions/facts :ugeek:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

slvrdragn69

Oakley Enthusiast
New Jersey
In my opinion the rarest is a set of Frogskins designed by Andrew Petterson. It is a set of 50 Frogs that from 1-50 every single one is done with a different one of a kind design. So in reality there is only 1 of each made and that's it. I have never seen anything but pictures of them. They were made in 2008 if I remember right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

That's my opinion. It covers a bit more than 10 though.

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
slvrdragn69 said:
In my opinion the rarest is a set of Frogskins designed by Andrew Petterson. It is a set of 50 Frogs that from 1-50 every single one is done with a different one of a kind design. So in reality there is only 1 of each made and that's it. I have never seen anything but pictures of them. They were made in 2008 if I remember right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

That's my opinion. It covers a bit more than 10 though.
Ok let's count all of those as 1 :lol:

BAPD77

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
The eastern boarders frogskins i believe have 6 in one series and 10 in the other

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
Ok, I guess this was a bad idea! :lol:

How about we eliminate "hand made"?

I was kinda hoping someone would actually do a list.

drum roll... #1.

New Threads