• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Torch Iridium vs Positive Red Iridium

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
Is there any difference between torch and positive red when looking through the lens? I am thinking of getting a matte clear torch iridium trillbe.. Also what is the lihht transmission percentage of torch iridium?

They're both neutral/gray. I'd say the Torch is lighter transmission, don't have the numbers, just comparing the two in front of my face looking at a white surface in the sun.

They're both neutral/gray. I'd say the Torch is lighter transmission, don't have the numbers, just comparing the two in front of my face looking at a white surface in the sun.
Can you post a picture of the torch?

I have them in the Holiday Latch. They look red. There are a lot of photos on them internets.
Ok.. Basically i like the consistent red color of the torch than the positive red.. That's why I am huge fan of prizm baseball lens.

My matte clear/Torch holiday special Triggerman is the orangest lens I've ever had from the outside. I've got a couple different pos red lenses, one more red one with a bit more purple to it. Can't comment much on looking through the Torch lens though, as I wear them very infrequently.

Latest Posts

Back