• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Torn berween two watches, clock is ticking an need to make up my mind soon!!

Yeah, I think the MM is the way to go. I just saw some You Tube clips of it and it is indeed a sweet watch....didn't know it was a 14 jewel piece at first.

Quick question, I'm looking at several versions...I like the brushed titanium bracelet the most. Do they offer a black face that is carbon fiber, or just black? I really like the blue dial ones, but like I said, they are a good deal more expensive....and all the blue dial ones I have found have the polished bracelet. I'll be happy with a black face...better yet, a carbon fiber if there is such a thing.

MM is more unique in my opinion and will stand out better. I want to have one again.
They did not make a MM with a carbon fiber face. The blue dial MM is more expensive because it is marketed as a limited production watch and only comes with a polished band.

MM is more unique in my opinion and will stand out better. I want to have one again.
They did not make a MM with a carbon fiber face. The blue dial MM is more expensive because it is marketed as a limited production watch and only comes with a polished band.

Ahhhh....that would make sense why I can't seem to find one with a brushed titanium bracelet!! Thanks for letting me know. I like the high polish, but it's a bit flashy IMHO. I think the brushed titanium one looks better....especially because of the size. Thing is HUGE!! It's like strapping a bright light bulb on your wrist. I'm on the fence now....going for the MM, but which one? Decisions decisions....

I am torn between a Gearbox with a titanium bracelet and a half carbon/black face.....that, or a Minute Machine of some sort. I like the ones with blue dials...but they seem to ask for a lot more than the black faced or silver faced versions. These are about the same price (color dials are a bit more). So if you had to pick between the Gearbox I mentioned above with the titanium bracelet, or a MM of some sort....what way would you go with??

I'm curious as to what you guys might think... (titanium band would fit great with my X-Metal glass frames)

View attachment 191332 View attachment 191333
The gear box is next on my list. I have the MM and hollow point and I couldn't say which is my favorite, I love them both. It's a tough decision. Good luck. No matter what you won't be disappointed

I narrowed it down to the POLISHED MM.....now, just can't decide on black/black or silver/blue dials. Any way to tell how many of what were made? I read 150 of the black/black polished were made. Dono if that's true...is this info posted anywhere??

Back