• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Totally Bummed

Gtownie

Oakley Beginner
ATL
Just got back from a trip in Park City, UT and left my Flak Jacket XLJs in the rental car. Budget saying they don't have them (of course). UGH! Guess I'll be on the lookout for another pair. Eventually I'll post enough (or pay enough) to comment on the Exchange forum...but until then I'll just bask in my stupidity.

Take this advice, if you loved them, replace them as soon as you can. If you only just liked them, take this as an opportunity to try something new. I lost some fire square wire 2.0s two summers ago in a school it work at, I still look for them every time I go there.

Sorry to hear that but just be glad it's a pair that is easily replaced and not rare.

Truth. I'm not even to the point where I know what's "rare". These were the polished black XLJs with fire iridium lenses. I liked them, a lot (a gift from my wife...which I haven't heard the end of...), but I'll probably spring for a different combination in round 2.

Truth. I'm not even to the point where I know what's "rare". These were the polished black XLJs with fire iridium lenses. I liked them, a lot (a gift from my wife...which I haven't heard the end of...), but I'll probably spring for a different combination in round 2.

Do you have Verizon Wireless or Citi card (Easy Deals)? They have rewards programs where you can get that exact pair for a nice discount, just costs a few points.

Do you have Verizon Wireless or Citi card (Easy Deals)? They have rewards programs where you can get that exact pair for a nice discount, just costs a few points.

Great idea. No Citi but I do have Verizon. I'll pop on their reward site and check it out.

Thanks!

Happy to help!

image.jpg

Damn that's a cool $57 less than we spent the first time ($150). Now going to search for some promo codes and pull the trigger tonight. While I'm looking at that page, any thoughts on the Polished Black/OO Red Iridium polarized set? Is it worth an extra $30 for polarized?

Latest Posts

Back