• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Touch of Modern Discounted Oakleys

I bought an item from them when they first started and it took a long time, really long, to get it. Almost like they waited to get a bunch of orders before they acquired the stock.
-Edit-So I just logged into my account there, first time since 2014. That was exactly what happened and I didn't know it back then -

Bulk Order
How it works: We place a bulk order for all the items ordered in the sale. We then repackage and send out the items for individual customers. The longest wait here happens usually when the supplier takes longer than expected to ship to our warehouse.

Last edited:
I bought an item from them when they first started and it took a long time, really long, to get it. Almost like they waited to get a bunch of orders before they acquired the stock.

Customer service is supposed to be horrible, too. No returns and there are stories of people getting the wrong items and being SOL.

They take a while to ship, but I've always got what I paid for. Never had to return anything.
I got what I wanted, exactly what they said it was. I didn't return it. If my memory is correct it took 3 months to get it. They didn't have those explanations back when they were getting started. I just remember being very frustrated by it all.

I got what I wanted, exactly what they said it was. I didn't return it. If my memory is correct it took 3 months to get it. They didn't have those explanations back when they were getting started. I just remember being very frustrated by it all.
Usually mine have taken about 3-6 weeks. Never as long as that.

Latest Posts

Back