• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tour De France Oakleys

NW Oakley Fan

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
Do any of you guys know about any limited edition Oakleys that the riders wear? I saw one wearing an american flag Radar that looked really awesome. Thanks!

Do any of you guys know about any limited edition Oakleys that the riders wear? I saw one wearing an american flag Radar that looked really awesome. Thanks!
A lot of the pro's get them customized directly from Oakley. Last year Oakley released the BMX chrome line aimed at cyclists, this year it is the Echelon.

Lol...my first post...

Thor has a white pair with the World Champ stripes under the left eye. Alot of what you see are one off pairs. I think the green ones Cavendish wears are one off also.

Lol...my first post...

Thor has a white pair with the World Champ stripes under the left eye. Alot of what you see are one off pairs. I think the green ones Cavendish wears are one off also.

Thor was wearing staple jawbones. I think the lenses were the Ruby VR50. Cavendish had echelon jawbones with jade iridium lenses and retina burn thru bolts,icons, and earsocks.

U got the radar: Anti-freeze, echelon, bmx chrome, atomic orange and retina burn. Those are the limited radars made for the tour de france

Thor was wearing staple jawbones. I think the lenses were the Ruby VR50.

Like this one? :)

img1278d.jpg

Latest Posts

Back