• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tour De France

The Tour de France frames have a checker pattern, and sometimes a colour fade. The lenses always have a little etched icon in the lower left corner. The entire build is exclusive, not just the lens.

The Holston Tour de France edition this year is particularly ****ty. The yellow accent is on the inside of the stems, so when wearing it, they're completely covered against your head.

The Tour de France frames have a checker pattern, and sometimes a colour fade. The lenses always have a little etched icon in the lower left corner. The entire build is exclusive, not just the lens.

The Holston Tour de France edition this year is particularly ****ty. The yellow accent is on the inside of the stems, so when wearing it, they're completely covered against your head.

Wut

got pics to work

s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg

Those are not Tour de France sets. Only TdF lenses.

Looking at the pics I'm pretty sure I know the seller. He/she mixes frames and lenses quite often.

The splatter is an Asian Fit Splatter series frame and the other one is just a normal carbon fiber print one, both with Tour de France lenses.

Unrelated related

I wish Oakley would do a Giro and Vuelta series. I get that TdF is pretty much the only bike race people in America know about, but it’d be cool to see some of the other jerseys/ jersey colors utilized.

Anyway. I need to get yellow socks for my Splatters.

Latest Posts

Back