• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TOYS !!!! Everyone's Got 'Em......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Lets see those toys members!!!
MyMustangGT.jpg

My 1989 Mustang GT
DSCF0036.jpg

Carver CT-29V, TFM-45, SDA 490t Vacuum Tube CD player...LINN Keilidh Speakers, PS Audio cabling
2000FXST.jpg

2000 Harley Softail
2005_0904Image00751-1.jpg

1985 Honda 250R
DWDrums-2.jpg

My DW drum kit

I'm jealous of your sound system. I brought mine to college for a year, and they had to go in the dumpster while moving out...my roommates destroyed the speakers. They weren't anything special, but they were still expensive!

I don't have a pic on me, but close your eyes and imagine a beautiful brand new 20 foot bowrider boat. Thats what my boat looked like 15 years ago. Its a bayliner capri with a wakeboard tower on it. It goes, but needs some serious work. No complaints here, best easter present ever. (When I got it, it wasn't running)

I guess my 150 Watt Fender and my WI-64 Idol Washburn would be my toy, besides my Oakley's of course :smile:

HAA! growing up, my parents got me and my brother a three wheel atv exactly like that one!! we have pic's of me riding it when i was a lil kid. Love yours dyeraudio.

my sand machine, been pouring the $$ into this and not into oakleys, which accounts for my lack of presence on here.
b9f7386b.jpg

this summer without paddles
IMG_0139-1.jpg

and i guess you could say my skis are my toys also, another reason why i havent been investing in oakleys.
new skis:
a555e38d.jpg

quiver:
e1a84ad3.jpg

Toys? Sold off over 3K in hobby grade RC's this year to add to the Baby Fund.

Still have the Corvette , Bought before the wife cam along and staying !
Had a 2005 Busa , but sadly it was totalled :(

1963 Gibson ES330TDC / Gibson Amp / Marshall Amp
Will post Pics when possible of those.

Other toy items that arent getting much use ... PS3, Xbox360, Wii, PSP
Preparing for the Baby's arrival so my toys are making way for Her's :)

I guess my PRS Tremonti, my Fender Strat and my Ibanez Talman acoustic are my toys, along with my 150 W Line 6
@vettefan: already envious of that Gibson, man... soooo bluesy, I want a LP so bad bro!

Quick pick of what's close by. Missing a few shotguns and rifles and another handgun.

S&W M&P 15-22, my AR-15 built from parts, Melbourne Police S&W Model 10, SigSauer P226 9mm, SigSauer P226 DAK .40

Unemployed, moving for work, and now unemployed again, I haven't been as active as I'd wanted to be in shooting and finding a competition club nearby in the last few years. In college I was in a couple clubs and shooting a few hundred rounds a week. Now I'm lucky if I make it to the range every other month to shoot 100 rounds.

2012-01-17201544.jpg

Back