• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tracking a shipment from Spain

96.SVT.COBRA

I should Work at Oakley
Seller used Correos and it supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago and is going to US. Their website to be blunt sucks and doesn't seem to update anything at all. Does anyone have experience with this shipping company or thoughts? If someone wants to look at the tracking # to see if I am misreading it I'd welcome it at this point lol. Doesn't help that its a personal grail of mine that I am waiting for :(

Well I never opt for the crappy shipping. If u don't do express in a week it's a crap shoot

Well I never opt for the crappy shipping. If u don't do express in a week it's a crap shoot

It wasn't on here sadly but I figured it would be 'ok' I hope it will all be ok as I am not home at the moment so it could be waiting for me in the mailbox when I get back next week. The tracking just doesn't work like at all. I was hoping to be able to somewhat follow it on it's journey haha.

I've had one package so far from Spain so far. Waiting for a second package right now. Once it leaves their post office, it's pretty much non-existent til it gets to you. Took about 2 weeks, but it did get here. I think Correos is the Spanish equivalent of USPS. I wouldn't worry just yet.

If i send a package from Hungary there is two way.
1.Cheaper and slower mail with tracking number!But if the package leave the country you can not see where is is exactly in the states just when it has arrived.
2.Expensive and faster shippment with tracking.(you can see exactly where is the package even if its in the united states)
i hope it helps a bit ;)

Seller used Correos and it supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago and is going to US. Their website to be blunt sucks and doesn't seem to update anything at all. Does anyone have experience with this shipping company or thoughts? If someone wants to look at the tracking # to see if I am misreading it I'd welcome it at this point lol. Doesn't help that its a personal grail of mine that I am waiting for :(
Dont sweat it brother!! I just got a grail from Spain and it took almost 20 days. I lost all tracking when it left the country and it just showed up on my door. Be patient, it will come.

Latest Posts

Back