• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tracking a shipment from Spain

Hello @96.SVT.COBRA Unfortunately , correos and USPS are not connected for a few months to this part , if the seller has sent you the certificate does not have to fear anything, will be located, go To The post ofice And check vía intranet. do not know why , but while you can not check the status via web, or try calling telephone, sometimes with customs formalities shipment may be delayed, talking to the seller, and can also put a claim in the post, to see the state.

to update this thread... USPS said today they show it arriving stateside and going as far as San Antonio but now it shows the time being RTS for unknown reason.. Time to contact the seller and see what's up. Purchase was made via eBay on 2-11 so it's already been a month since the transaction occurred. How long do I have to file a claim if this turns out sour? Ugh pretty frustrated by this...

to update this thread... USPS said today they show it arriving stateside and going as far as San Antonio but now it shows the time being RTS for unknown reason.. Time to contact the seller and see what's up. Purchase was made via eBay on 2-11 so it's already been a month since the transaction occurred. How long do I have to file a claim if this turns out sour? Ugh pretty frustrated by this...
RTS as in return to sender?

I'd start filing the claim now.

I'd also contact USPS (I've had a RTS by mistake and they managed to stop it and get it back on track)

Back