• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TRADE: Ichiro Suzuki Silver-Black Ghost Text Radar Paths

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

In my quest to get the Gunmetal Flame Straight Jackets I'm willing to trade my Ichiro Suzuki Radars. These are brand new in the box and have only been out of the case twice, once when I got them and now to take some pics to post up. Please let me know if you have any quesitons. These are not for sale, trade only!
ichiro1-th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
There currently is a brand new pair of silver straight jackets with blue flames on Ebay.... ( No lenses, frame only ) $118.00

Thanks xmetal, I saw those but I'm stuck on the gunmetal and unfortunatley I'm pretty picky so they are going to have to be mint (or almost).

I am an Ebay freak of nature..... I will watch for them...

Username Hidden said:
I am an Ebay freak of nature..... I will watch for them...

Thanks!! I'm kicking myself for not buying a pair on there a few months back but had flea bites on the lenses.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks!! I'm kicking myself for not buying a pair on there a few months back but had flea bites on the lenses.
That's disgusting man lol, glad you passed on them. How and why would flea's bite lenses? makes me wonder who the owner was and how good care he took of them...

@djvida

ebay is cheaper than JGF !!!