• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Trade" Investigation........disappeared?

Orion

I hit things with sticks....
Is it normal for forum discussions to disappear? It appears as if our discussion about a "Trade" dispute has disappeared or have I just lost my mind?

Were we in violation of any forum rules?

Is it normal for forum discussions to disappear? It appears as if our discussion about a "Trade" dispute has disappeared or have I just lost my mind?

Were we in violation of any forum rules?
Yes it's gone
That type of discussion is normal to disappear
You've already lost your mind ;)

We didn't violate any rules as far as we know

Things don't disappear as quickly any more. They still vanish on the occasion. Most of you know that it will happen due to stating it in the thread. Keep it mostly friendly and you should be good.
Question: Do you know if this particular thread (if you are familiar with what was being discussed) was removed because of individuals "jumping to conclusions" before we had a chance to discuss/discover facts? Or was it for an different reason and if so could you provide a brief explaination?

I am in no way attempting to be difficult. I'm just trying to understand for future discussions and in no way harboring on this discussion that was deleted.

@Orion I can only speculate but I believe Boss felt the thread had run its course and was going to move towards more bashing that providing useful information.

Back