• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Trade" Investigation........disappeared?

@Wicked & @the_owl I am curious why it bothers you? Let me rephrase the question, "why bother reading something you find annoying/have no interest in the topic of"

Coz your a patriots fan :lol::lol:
Seriously though explanations reading those erased post especially of mopiko's would you risk dealing with him???? "NO" I would not. There yah go so case closed. Unless he ship it to me first and inspect the items for a month, or maybe 3 months and post them for sale and see how much i can get for them before sending you my trade items :whistle:

Coz your a patriots fan :lol::lol:

....fair enough, everyone is gunning for us. :hunter:

Seriously though explanations reading those erased post especially of mopiko's would you risk dealing with him???? "NO" I would not. There yah go so case closed. Unless he ship it to me first and inspect the items for a month, or maybe 3 months and post them for sale and see how much i can get for them before sending you my trade items :whistle:
Most likely I would not deal with him but I wanted to get the complete bottom. Sometimes there are areas where things can be gray, and sometimes getting to the bottom show another level of malice. I wanted to know if that level existed and I don't like to speculate when it comes to things like this. Just my thing........

....fair enough, everyone is gunning for us. :hunter:

Most likely I would not deal with him but I wanted to get the complete bottom. Sometimes there are areas where things can be gray, and sometimes getting to the bottom show another level of malice. I wanted to know if that level existed and I don't like to speculate when it comes to things like this. Just my thing........
My suggestion.....PM both guys and ask them your questions of concern, but just like starting another thread to ask theses questions will most likely net you the same result.

Go Pats......**** the haters!

Latest Posts

Back