• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trade Only - Splice - FMJ+/Crystal/Ice For Splice - Black Chrome/Polished Black/Black

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As the title says, i have a Splice FMJ+/Crystal Blue/Ice Iridium that is brand new, but no box. SKU# 03-723. It's an extra that i picked up. The one shown here is the Gen 2 (it has "Oakley" on the nose bridge). The pair i have for trade is a Gen 1.

What i would like to trade for is a Splice - Black Chrome/Polished Black/Black Iridium SKU# 03-721. I'm looking for this one in particular as it's the last colorway that i need to complete the set, minus the special colorways. Must be in like new condition but will entertain them if they have minor wear. I know it's hard to find these in great condition due to the age, but it is possible.

I am, however, open to any of the special editions if offered.

Again, only looking to trade as these are not for sale at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
If you were offering the crystal blacks with grey, I'd trade you in a heartbeat

The Back Country Store exclusive? Yah, this one is not it :lol:

Uugh. I'd love to have a pair of these. But I can't even play as I don't own a pair to trade you. Jawbones - yes. Another Splice - no.

Sigh....

Good luck! I would trade you mine as I'm not THAT attached, but it's definitely not in like new condition lol

Username Hidden said:
Good luck! I would trade you mine as I'm not THAT attached, but it's definitely not in like new condition lol

You have one? The Black Chrome? What's the condition?

Bumpity

hey spliced, would you consider just selling this frame? I'm looking to buy several pairs for some custom jobs.

I'm not sure yet. I might consider just selling if no one bites by the new year. I'll keep you posted.

Bump it up

Status
Not open for further replies.