• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded a Juliet for plastic Oakleys!!

And you did! I missed that sentence about the same pair coming up and you actually getting them.
Juliets have been popping up for sale every now and then and prices are still similar here in Canada to what they were, so maybe we aren't seeing the decline in x-metal pricing as much. Carbon Juliets don't come up as often so I was lucky to find another BIP. Its my 4th carbon and the one I will finally hold onto.

Juliets have been popping up for sale every now and then and prices are still similar here in Canada to what they were, so maybe we aren't seeing the decline in x-metal pricing as much. Carbon Juliets don't come up as often so I was lucky to find another BIP. Its my 4th carbon and the one I will finally hold onto.

They dropped a little down here...I'm seeing outstanding examples with boxes and coins for under $300 US. And grabbing them when I can! Those carbon are the exception though...here too.

Apart from the Madman I think you did fine ;)
You are right. I can safely say I haven't paid money for a Madman or Badman. They were just thrown into deals with other frames and cash. My son thinks the Ferrari Madman is cool, my wife not so much :oops:

...and I do not have that special Madman face. Here it sits with 2 other shelf whores:

shelfwhore.jpg

I read the title and thought "what?" But considering the details of the deal it sounds sweet.

I put on madman and looked retarded. Honestly takes a special face to pull them off ;)
True. But in fairness, we ALL look bad in these. However, I predict that in a few years time, this orphan of the X-metals will become quite collectable! They are so super cheap at the moment, I find it hard to believe that they will go anywhere but up.