• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded a Juliet for plastic Oakleys!!

WOAH!!! THAT X-METAL JULIET!!! (And YES, I'm shouting!!!).
Brand new and complete with box, perfect foam, coin, and extra rubber pieces. It was my first Juliet and I couldn't be the one to wear it so I ended up buying 2 more from the same seller; an Oakley Custom Program x-metal/ruby with red ear and temple shocks and a plasma/fire with box and coin. That x-metal pictured above was the one that started this crazy train I've been on. I'm trying desparately to jump off :eek:

I think you did a good deal. Juliets are plenty around, as you found the same pair (in better condition?) the next day. I recently have been wondering about the prizm hype as well. I only have TR22 and TR45 but I love them. So I decided to find the frame with the most prizm lens options, the Flak Jacket, and buy a set of each to try out.

I think you did good. Just out of curiosity, the case for the flaks is that a Oakley case or custom deal? I have flaks with several sets of lenses and that would be perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delayed reply. The big case that holds my Flak Jacket, 3 extra sets of lenses, and the lens cleaner is made by Oakley. Here is a picture of it showing the top when it is closed:
flakcase.jpg

I think you did a good deal. Juliets are plenty around, as you found the same pair (in better condition?) the next day.
The carbon Juliet I found is indeed in better condition than the one I traded. It has zero marks on the lenses and frame and the nose bridge is factory tight. Here it is with the new OEM Oakley red Ducati temple shocks I installed. The Juliet above it is a 2nd gen plasma with custom cut G30 lenses (notice the crap job Oakley Canada did with the nose bridge pin:mad:).
top2.jpg

Last edited:
The carbon Juliet I found is indeed in better condition than the one I traded. It has zero marks on the lenses and frame and the nose bridge is factory tight. Here it is with the new OEM Oakley red Ducati temple shocks I installed. The Juliet above it is a 2nd gen plasma with custom cut G30 lenses (notice the crap job Oakley Canada did with the nose bridge pin:mad:).
View attachment 312476

What lens is in that top pair?