• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale TRADED/SOLD Or WTT M-Frame Bundle W/ 3 Extra Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

EDIT: Traded to Yeti :)

Hey guys, this is my first post to the exchange thread, so here goes.

I have almost 100% feedback on ebay (made a few mistakes about a year back while shipping Department 56 Collectibles. I have since ceased shipping porcelain collectible items as I realized I have no business doing so, so you have no worries :smile: My ebay username is Oaklandfoo.

I'm not 100% sure what model of M-frame this is, they are not exactly my forte.

DSCN1455_zps738af1b4.jpg

DSCN1458_zpsa36e548e.jpg

DSCN1456_zps7e8aa154.jpg

--From what I can tell, the grey lens that is already in the frame is a Sweep, the two VR28 lenses are Strike, and the Laser lens is a Hybrid. Please let me know in the comments if I have any of this wrong and Ill edit accordingly.

--Included in the sale:
--M-frame with the grey lens
--Oakley soft shell case that hold 3 lenses (does not hold the frames)
--2 identical VR28 lenses,
--1 green laser lens. The laser lens also has the following markings at the bottom of the lens: 820-850NM, 1064NM OD>4.

--I do not have an Oakley case for the M frame, but I can throw in a non-oakley soft case as it seems that would be better than no case at all at least for shipping purposes. Also no box or paperwork.

--I got these from a guy who said he was retired Military and this set was issued to him "for shooting", so i would guess this is one of the SI array kits from the past? but I'm not 100% sure on that. Hopefully you can tell by the pictures of what exact model we have here.

--From what I can tell I would say the frame condition is 8-9/10 with just light scratches that you have to inspect for. The lenses all have small scratches, but I could only see them upon cleaning and inspection, no big gouges or cracks. I would say all the lens range from 6-8/10. Again, I am new at this, so I'm not 100% positive that those are accurate ratings, but I'm confident they are at least in the ballpark. I can certainly deeply inspect and describe in detail the scratches if you want to know more about a specific lens or all of them. Just let me know and I can get you details in a hurry.

--Asking $105 Shipped in CONUS (more $ for shipping intl, PM for a shipping quote), but I'm open to any reasonable offers or even trades (other oakley sunglasses, display items, XL shirts/jackets/hoodies/belts/other clothing, sz 10.5 or 11 shoes, POP items, etc). I'm just getting started so I'm open to just about anything! Just shoot me a PM. Feel free to leave a comment if you notice that I left something out or if you want to know more info.

Some people reacted to this post.
deal done -closed

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.