• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Sub Zero for BBQ lunch and a couple of custom pieces

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Aloha OF. Here's what's going on. @Brettc10 is wanting to make a trade for one of my MUZM sapphire subs. Only he doesn't have the glasses that I am most desiring, and I don't want to just take any frame just for the sake of taking one. So I came up with a weird thought. It's been over a year since I last had lunch with Brett, and I wanted to get a BBQ going with this dude. So I asked, if he takes care of everything to make this happen, I'll trade him the Sub Zero as kind of a way of paying for some of food/beer/entertainment. And of course he said yes. Brett then reminded me he had some handmade custom stuff, that he had done on his own, that he could use to augment his side of the trade. One was a bomb that he put together and painted himself. The other is a placard that he designed and put together himself. Both are items he has made for other people, but only a small handful. Both are awesome. And now I have both in my collection. Plus, coming this summer, lunch at @Brettc10 's place. I'll bring the dessert. Anyone else interested in joining??? :cool-33:🤙

IMG_2254.jpeg
IMG_2258.jpeg
IMG_2255.jpeg
IMG_2252.jpeg

Ha ha Robert, it has been way too long since we have hung out. Yes I will be fully doing the BBQ/Grilling out!! Have not figured out what will be on the menu yet but it will be good for sure. I may even reel in the wife to add another side dish!! Always fun talking about what is going on in our lives and of course Oakleyʻs!! Since you are a collector now!!!
I have not had any Sub Zeros in a few years so you are the "Man" in getting some back in my collection!! They will be worn for sure!!
Looking forward to hanging out and eating!!

I only made 4 mines. I have 2 and Robert got the last one. That was also the last placard I had. Iʻm glad they are in the hands of an Oakley hard core collector!!
Well if you’re ever at a loose end and think . “ I’m really bored today “ I know I will make a load of mines and placards for the cool kids on the forum . Stick my name on the list .

Back