• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Sub Zero for BBQ lunch and a couple of custom pieces

Aloha OF. Here's what's going on. @Brettc10 is wanting to make a trade for one of my MUZM sapphire subs. Only he doesn't have the glasses that I am most desiring, and I don't want to just take any frame just for the sake of taking one. So I came up with a weird thought. It's been over a year since I last had lunch with Brett, and I wanted to get a BBQ going with this dude. So I asked, if he takes care of everything to make this happen, I'll trade him the Sub Zero as kind of a way of paying for some of food/beer/entertainment. And of course he said yes. Brett then reminded me he had some handmade custom stuff, that he had done on his own, that he could use to augment his side of the trade. One was a bomb that he put together and painted himself. The other is a placard that he designed and put together himself. Both are items he has made for other people, but only a small handful. Both are awesome. And now I have both in my collection. Plus, coming this summer, lunch at @Brettc10 's place. I'll bring the dessert. Anyone else interested in joining??? :cool-33:🤙

View attachment 1055975View attachment 1055976View attachment 1055977View attachment 1055978
Now that’s a trade! 🤟

1691063003232.png

Latest Posts

Back