• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade (will also consider sale but prefer trade) these LNIB babied X-Squared in X-Metal finish with authentic Black Iridium installed plus the original Ruby Iridium lenses. Both sets of lenses and frames are 10/10, have been worn maybe twice for light use, and have been religiously cleaned with soap and water and a soft toothbrush. Lenses have only been cleaned using Oakley lens cleaning kit and spray.

I am including the following:
- X-Squared #OO6011-03 X-Metal with Ruby Iridium
- Original Box with Coin, paperwork, label and UPC intact, and extra nose bombs.
- Authentic Oakley Microfiber bag that I purchased extra
- X-Metal Soft Vault
- Authentic Black Iridium lenses in the original packaging with paperwork

I am looking for Juliets. Will consider all offers; box, coin, paperwork, generation, the shoes you wore the day you bought them, the serial #, etc. is all completely irrelevant to me. ALL offers will be considered as long as they're Juliet in good shape NOT in need of a tune-up or new lenses. If the value of the model you are willing to trade exceeds the value of my item, I will consider the item + PayPal gift to cover the difference.

Again, considering ALL offers for Juliets. The only thing that does matter to me is their originality. I prefer authentic Unobtainium/orbital gaskets and authentic Oakley lenses.

wgsvw2.jpg

2hzs5mv.jpg

291ixso.jpg

5zdxv.jpg

124ypkz.jpg

14v5hyb.jpg

2h4hzsi.jpg

x1g7r5.jpg

35lt4zb.jpg

17g0ep.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Additional photos:

f3amxi.jpg

k0sdjo.jpg

nnl314.jpg

u1lhu.jpg

2vknk1j.jpg

im1itw.jpg

1trkgw.jpg

What would be your asking price if you would consider just selling them? I don't have any juliets but I do have a brand new pair of Infinite Hero Split Jackets I could trade plus cash.

Just selling, of course it's negotiable but I'll say $350. Not looking for anything other than metals in trade.

I Have a few Juliet, all Brand New In box: Juliet Carbon with Black Polarized lenses, Juliet Plasma Ice iridium lenses, Juliet Plasma Ice Polarized lenses, which one do you want? im living in Indonesia but i have a good feedback here, please check my latest reputation, lets talk it dude

I prefer to ship within US because of the cost of shipping and honestly the hassle of filling out customs forms. However I'm considering all offers and I'll keep you in mind!

Multiple PM's sent.

Thank you all for interest, reached a trade for them. The community here is really top-notch and a pleasure to deal with!

Congratz for your deal dude

Status
Not open for further replies.