• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading TRADED

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
As the title states, I am trading a Polished Juliet with Fire Iridium Polarized lenses complete with matching box and coin. The frame is in good condition but they are in need of a tune up. Lenses are rough in my opinion. I prefer pristine lenses, so I would definitely replace them if I was going to wear them often.

I am open to all offers, but I am specifically looking for a LNIB Jupiter Factory Lite Matte Black with BIP, other Juliets, penny, XX, watches.

I'm up to entertain offers. Let's trade these to someone who will love them more than I do.

Some people reacted to this post.
if you gonna sell, how much you are thinking ?

cheers

Got Jupiter carbon new no box

Username Hidden said:
Got Jupiter carbon new no box
I know they are so similar that it's crazy, but I prefer Jupiter Factory Lite over the Carbons. The matte black factory lite comes polarized and I'm essentially a polarized whore. Plus, I dig the aluminum front rather than o matter.

if youre interested in a Jupiter fac lite ice polarize gimme a buzz like new no scratches glasses only.

Username Hidden said:
I know they are so similar that it's crazy, but I prefer Jupiter Factory Lite over the Carbons. The matte black factory lite comes polarized and I'm essentially a polarized whore. Plus, I dig the aluminum front rather than o matter.
It's cool mine are black and polarized

Username Hidden said:
20140511_153803.jpg just to give idea no worries if not feeling it. never worn.

TRADED! thanks for all offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.