• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

trades I'm pursuing

Kyle Smallin

Oakley Beginner
Earlier this week, I saw a post for a NIB pair of Badmans for a price that seemed very attractive. I have not yet had enough posting activity to directly contact the user though. I have several new pairs of shades I'd be willing to sell/trade as well. Does anyone have any advice as to how I might be able to contact the seller or others I see in the near future, before I've had sufficient posting activity to do it the old fashion way? Am I making sense?

Earlier this week, I saw a post for a NIB pair of Badmans for a price that seemed very attractive. I have not yet had enough posting activity to directly contact the user though. I have several new pairs of shades I'd be willing to sell/trade as well. Does anyone have any advice as to how I might be able to contact the seller or others I see in the near future, before I've had sufficient posting activity to do it the old fashion way? Am I making sense?
You can opt for the premium membership which will give you immediate access.

In order to access our complete Exchange Areas (including usernames, and contact information) and send Private Messages you must meet the following requirements
  • Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!
We do understand some members would like to bypass these requirements and jump right into the exchange areas. At the request of members, our Premium Membership now gives you instant access to all Oakley exchange areas and Messaging abilities.

Read more: Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

That's what I figured. I'll be a bit more active with my postings from here on out and earn it the "old fashioned way" I guess. I'm sure I'll see the need to get the Premium access going before I know it. Thanks for your input too though, I appreciate it!

Go for the premium membership. No ads and also no limit to your mailbox. Few of my perks I like

You can opt for the premium membership which will give you immediate access.
Franks always second on new member posts, looking for exchange access..
just sayin
soup-nazi.jpg

Back