• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading advice?

Well there's the other thing. If there is even the slightest chance you're gonna get hooked, you may want to keep the original Juliet. How long have you had it? My oldest one I've had since 2000 when I was in college and can't imagine ever letting it go.
I've had the 2nd gen since 2001 and the 1st gen I picked up on marketplace on thursday. They were advertised for $30 AUD

I've had the 2nd gen since 2001 and the 1st gen I picked up on marketplace on thursday. They were advertised for $30 AUD
Yeah I’d trade the new one and some cash for a XX and get a Romeo later. You’ll want a Mars eventually too. I’d keep that juliet you’ve had for 18 years.

I have my original Juliet from right after I saw the MI2 movie. Loved the Romeo but it was too big for my face and I thought the Juliet was for the girls (@"TRUMP" ), but said screw it. Bought it and have had it since.
3 tune ups and 3 rx lens replacements. #1597.
Brother, be prepared to sell the farm after joining here.

I have my original Juliet from right after I saw the MI2 movie. Loved the Romeo but it was too big for my face and I thought the Juliet was for the girls (@"TRUMP" ), but said screw it. Bought it and have had it since.
3 tune ups and 3 rx lens replacements. #1597.
Brother, be prepared to sell the farm after joining here.
You can survive with only 1 kidney right? Asking for a friend....

Back